Speaker – Nagaland Legislative Assembly
MESSAGE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE:
“Work hard, persevere, learn a skill or two and participate in all capacities to be part of the solution and not the problem. Contribute sincerely to be good trendsetters and be role models to near and dear ones. Humility keeps us human and always makes effort to reach the humane side of every stage. Have a thirst for knowledge and seek wisdom with it. Opportunity comes to all, be equipped when it comes your way”.
1. Speaker: Nagaland Legislative Assembly (7th Feb.2020 Till Date)
2. Deputy Speaker: Nagaland Legislative Assembly (6th Aug 2019- 7th Feb 2020)
3. Elected to Member of Legislative Assembly, Nagaland: (23rd May, 2019)
SOCIAL SERVICE & OTHERS
1. Member, Nagaland Bar Council
2. General Manager & Managing Partner, Eastern Mirror (2016 – 2019)
3. Secretary, School Managing Committee, Imsütemjen Higher Secondary School, Mokokchung (2017-Till Date)
4. Managing Trustee, I.N.R.I.S India Foundation (2012-Till Date)
5. Finance Secretary, Ao Students Union, Delhi
6. Founding Member, North East United Forum, Delhi (2006)
7. Executive Convener, Soyim Students Union, Dimapur (2012-2015)
8. Executive Member, Ao Kaketshir Telongjem, Dimapur (2012-2015)
9. Served under various capacities under Nukmen Baptist Arogo, Darogapathar Since 2012-2016
10. Legal Advisor, Business Association Darogapathar, Dimapur (2015-Till Date).
Father’s Name: Late I. Nungshizenba Longkumer
Mother’s Name: Pangerchila Jamir
Spouse Name: Sentirenla Jamir
No. of Children : 2 (Two)
Hobbies & Interest: Reading, Carpentry & Farming Enthusiasts
Educational Qualification : LLB, Faculty of Law, Delhi, B.A (ARTS), HINDU COLLEGE, Delhi University.